These are the morning closures for Monday. Closures are subject to change. The latest closure information can be found at metro.net/405. The Wilshire Segment runs from National Boulevard to Constitution Avenue. The Sunset Segment runs from Constitution Avenue to the Getty Center ramps. Segment 3 begins at the Getty Center ramps and ends at Ventura Boulevard.
- MO-ALL: Unless noted below, AM closures occur between 9 a.m. and 3 p.m.
- MO-WIL: Cotner Avenue reduced with flagger from Ohio to Santa Monica Boulevard
- MO-WIL: Beloit Avenue reduced with flagger between Ohio and Massachusetts avenues
- MO-WIL: Sepulveda Boulevard reduced to one lane each direction from north of construction to Wilshire Boulevard
- MO-SUN: Bellagio Road reduced with four flaggers from Moraga Drive to Casiano Road, 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- MO-SUN: Moraga Drive reduced with flagger at Bellagio Road.
- MO-SUN: Sepulveda Boulevard reduced from Montana Avenue to Ovada Place, 6-9 a.m.
- MO-SUN: Sepulveda Boulevard reduced to one lane each direction from north of Montana Avenue to Bronwood Avenue.
- MO-SUN: Homedale Street fully closed from Sepulveda Boulevard to Thurston Avenue, 6 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- MO-SUN: Sepulveda Boulevard reduced to one lane each direction from north of Moraga Drive to Church Lane
- MO-SUN: Sepulveda Boulevard southbound shoulder closed from Montana Avenue off-ramp to south of Montana Avenue.
- MO-MUL: Sepulveda Boulevard reduced to one lane each direction from Mountaingate Drive to south of Skirball.
- MO-MUL: Southbound off-ramp to Skirball closed.
- MO-MUL: Southbound on-ramp from Valley Vista closed 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.