The above map shows the Brentwood portions of the LA Marathon course, detour streets and street closures. Street closure points are approximate. For a complete interactive map, visit the LA Marathon website.
The L.A. Marathon course will run through Brentwood again this year. Here are a few places to enjoy the race. Where will you watch? Let us know in the comments section below. Have we missed any crucial spots for optimal marathon viewing? Let us know.
San Vicente Blvd Entertainment:
- Band with Stage - Ann Likes Red/Tommy Mora - @Barrington Avenue
- Charity Cheering Section - Girls on the Run-LA County - @Montana Avenue (eastbound)
- Water Station #22 - @S. Bundy Drive
- Medical Station - @S. Gretna Green Way
- Charity Cheering Section with Stage - Real Medicine Foundation - @S. Canyon View Drive
- Charity Cheering Section - Connections for Children - @S. Bristol Avenue
- Charity Cheering Section - Rebuilding Together - @Moreno Avenue
Note: most of the entertainers will begin about 9-9:30 a.m. and will wrap up about 1:30-2 p.m.
Restaurants with outdoor seating:
- The Cheesecake Factory
Upstairs, with a birds-eye view @Brentwood Gardens:
- California Pizza Kitchen
- The Daily Grill
- La Provence
26th and San Vicente:
Restaurants without outdoor seating: