Suspects flee homes when caught
- On Sept. 4 at 4:10 p.m. in the 12600 block of South Sunset Boulevard, suspects knocked on the door, and then when confronted by the owner, fled the property, according to . They were seen by witnesses driving a black 2000 Lincoln and are identified as four black men about 5'10'' 140 pounds and between the age of 18 and 25 years old.
- On Sept. 4 at 4 p.m. in the 12200 block of San Vincente Boulevard, suspects forced open the kitchen doors and a man entered, then fled upon seeing the owner.
- On Sept. 7 at 11 p.m. in the 900 block of South Bundy Drive, suspects pried open a window, entered and removed a backpack and books.
- On Sept. 3 at 9:25 p.m. at 300 block South Anita Avenue, suspects attempted to force open the rear door.
- On Sept. 3 at 11:55 p.m. in the 12200 block of San Vincente Boulevard, suspects smashed the rear glass door to a home, entered and ransacked bedroom.
Theft from vehicle.
- On Sept. 5 at 7 p.m. in the 400 block of South Gretna Greenway a backpack was taken.
- On Sept. 5 at 12 p.m. in the 2200 block Falkirk Lane, an unlocked car was burglarized and cash was taken.
In the 1700 block San Vicente Blvd., suspects removed laptop from a bus bench.
On Sept. 3 at 10:30 p.m. in the 1440 block Sunset Blvd., a suspect punched a victim in the face. The suspect has been identified.