A robbery at gunpoint took place at 11 p.m. on Sept. 15 in the 700 block of South Barrington Avenue. The Los Angeles Police Department reports that two men pointed a handgun at the victim and removed cash and a cell phone from their pockets. One suspect is reportedly a bald Hispanic man, between the ages of 25 and 30, 5'9'' and weighing between 175 and 200 pounds. Police describe the other suspect as a white man with brown hair, around 30 years, 6'2'' and approximately 200 pounds.
Stolen Range Rover
On Sept. 9 at approximately 1 p.m. in the 900 block of South Carmelina Avenue, a black 2010 Range Rover HSE was stolen.
Basket with items stolen from business
On Sept. 11 at 1:35 a.m. in the 11900 block of San Vicente Boulevard, a suspect removed a basket containing items from an open business. The suspect is described as a white man with brown hair, brown eyes, approximately 40 years old, 5'8'' and 180 pounds. The man's vehicle is decribed as a brown Chevy Malibu.
Burglary/theft from motor vehicle
- On Sept. 9 at 8:30 p.m. in the area of 200 South Barrington Avenue, a garage remote was taken from an unlocked vehicle.
- On Sept. 9 at 10:45 p.m. in the 11600 block of Gorham Avenue, a GPS, clothes and compact discs were taken from an unlocked vehicle.
- On Sept. 10 at 4:30 p.m. in the 800 block of South Bundy Drive, an iPod, key and tickets were taken from an unlocked vehicle.
Theft from home or business
- On Sept. 12 at 7:30 a.m. in the 3400 block of Mandeville Canyon Road, a suspect removed jewelry from a residence.
- On Sept. 13 at 9:45 p.m. in the 100 block of North Church Lane, the suspect removed the victim's purse from the host desk in a restaurant.
If you see anything that you feel is suspicious, but not an emergency, go to www.alertcommunity.com. It allows citizens to document suspicious activity quickly, easily, and anonymously.