Glass doors smashed in home burglaries
- On Sept. 17 at 5:30 p.m. in the 12100 block of Greenock Lane, unknown suspects smashed a side door window to a residence, entered and removed tools, according to Los Angeles police.
- On Sept. 24 at 7:30 p.m. in the 11600 block of San Vicente Boulevard, unknown suspects smashed a glass door, entered and removed cash.
- On Sept. 29 at 8:30 p.m. in the 12000 block of Wilshire Boulevard, unknown suspects smashed a glass door and removed cash.
Blow torch used in home burglary
On Sept. 17 at 4 p.m. in the 100 block of South Westgate Avenue, unknown suspects used a blow torch to gain entry into a garage and remove tools.
Grand theft auto
On Sept. 28 at 9 p.m. in the 1000 block of South Gretna Green Way, at silver 2011 four-door Jeep was stolen.
- On Sept. 19 at 11 p.m. in the 12800 block of North Bristol Circle, unknown suspects entered a home via an open window and removed a television, laptop and phones.
- On Sept. 21 at 9:20 p.m. in the 200 block of South Woodburn Drive, unknown suspects forced the rear window open, entered and walked around the home. No property was taken.
- On Sept 21 at 12:01 a.m. in the 500 block of South Barrington Avenue, clothes and sunglasses were removed from an unlocked vehicle.
- On Sept. 17 at 9 p.m. in the 200 block of Tigertail Road, clothes were taken from an unlocked vehicle.
- On Sept. 17 at 2 p.m. in the 100 block of South Barrington Avenue, a suspect removed a handbag from an open store.
- On Sept. 17 at 11:30 a.m. in the 100 block of South Barrington Avenue, a suspect removed a laptop from a desk.
- On Sept. 20 at 4:30 p.m. in the 12000 block of Wilshire Boulevard, a suspect removed a wallet from a shopping cart.
- On Sept. 23 at 1 p.m. in the 100 block of North Church Lane, a suspect removed cash from a hotel room.
- On Sept. 29 at 7:50 p.m. in the 11900 block of Gorham Avenue, a suspect took a cell phone and camera. Police say the suspect has been identified.
- On Sept. 17 at 12:01 a.m. in the 200 block of South Bristol Avenue, a suspect tagged a street sign.
- On Sept. 17 at 11 a.m. in the 100 block of Norht Bundy Drive, a suspect keyed a vehicle door. Police say the suspect has been identified.
- On Sept. 20 at 3 p.m. in the 11600 block of Montana Avenue, a suspect scratched a vehicle.
If you see anything that you feel is suspicious, but not an emergency, go to www.alertcommunity.com. It allows citizens to document suspicious activity quickly, easily, and anonymously.