Work is scheduled for Saturday, Aug. 4 along northbound Sepulveda Boulevard, eastbound Moraga Drive and northbound and southbound Bellagio Road in order to perform vault and duct bank work. See the following Saturdays below of slated work. For more information, visit metro.net/405.
The daytime work will occur on Aug. 4, Aug. 11, Aug. 18 and Aug. 25 eastbound Moraga Drive from Sepulveda Boulevard to Bellagio Road and Bellagio Road from Moraga Drive to Casiano Road between the hours of 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Nighttime work will occur on Aug. 4, Aug. 11 and Aug. 8 on northbound Sepulveda Bl from Moraga Drive to Casiano Road between the hours of 9 p.m. to 6 a.m.
What to expect:
- Westbound Moraga Drive traffic will be detoured to Church Ln/Ovada Pl, to Acanto St, back to Bellagio Road.
- Street parking will be restricted on Bellagio Rd, starting at 7 a.m.. In locations where the street narrows down, parking will be restricted on both sides of the street in order to allow for the movement of local traffic
- Residents are asked to be vigilant of posted parking restrictions to prevent towing.
- Sepulveda Bl will be reduced to one lane in each direction during work hours.
- Access to pedestrians will be maintained outside the work zone.
- Emergency access will be maintained.