These are the morning closures for Thursday, Aug. 7. The latest closure information can be found at metro.net/405. The Wilshire Segment runs from National Bl to Constitution Av. The Sunset Segment runs from Constitution Av to the Getty Center ramps. Segment 3 begins at the Getty Center ramps and ends at Ventura Bl.
- TH-ALL: Unless noted before, AM closures occur from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- TH-WIL: Cotner reduced with flagger from Ohio to Santa Monica Bl.
- TH-WIL: Beloit reduced with flaggers from Ohio to Massachusetts and Santa Monica Bl to Iowa
- TH-WIL: Sepulveda Bl reduced to one lane each direction from north of Constitution to Wilshire
- TH-SUN: Bellagio Rd reduced by four flaggers from Moraga to Casiano, 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- TH-WIL: Moraga eastbound lanes reduced by flaggers at Bellagio
- TH-SUN: Sepulveda Bl reduced from Montana to Bronwood, 6 a.m. to 9 a.m.
- TH-SUN: Sepulveda Bl reduced to one lane each direction from north of Montana to Bronwood
- TH-SUN: Sepulveda Bl reduced with flagger at Bronwood
- TH-SUN: Homedale fully closed from Sepulveda Bl to Thurston, 6 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- TH-SUN: Sepulveda Bl reduced to one lane each direction from north of Getty Center to Church Ln.
- TH-SUN: Sepulveda Bl southbound shoulder closed near Montana, 9 a.m. to 6 a.m.
- TH-MUL: The revised Mulholland Bridge Demolition fact sheet can be found here http://tinyurl.com/dxgg6bj
- TH-MUL: Fuime Walk fully closed from Sherman Oaks Av to Sepulveda Bl
- TH-MUL: Northbound off-ramp to Skirball closed
- TH-MUL: Southbound off-ramp to Valley Vista closed
- TH-MUL: Southbound on-ramp from Valley Vista closed 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.