Dear residents and commuters in the Wilshire Boulevard area near Bonsall Avenue and Sepulveda Boulevard:
Wilshire Boulevard will be fully closed on week nights from Thursday, Feb. 21 through Friday, March 1, from 10 p.m. to 5 a.m., from Bonsall Avenue to Sepulveda Boulevard. This night closure is necessary to install the overhang falsework for the I-405 Bridge at Wilshire Bl.
The full street closure is to install overhang falsework.
What to expect:
- Detour will be Federal Av to Santa Monica Bl to Sepulveda Bl and vice versa.
- Closure of westbound Wilshire to southbound I-405 on-ramp during work hours.
- Closure of southbound I-405 off-ramp to eastbound Wilshire during work hours.
- For daily closure information, please visit www.metro.net/405. You can also follow our project on www.facebook.com/405project and http://twitter.com/I_405.
- Schedule is subject to change based on daily progress and field conditions.