Attention residents, business owners and commuters in the vicinity of Wilshire Boulevard between Federal Avenue and Sepulveda Boulevard
This is a revision to a prior notice. Wilshire Bl will now be fully closed on weeknights from Thursday, Jan. 17 until Tuesday, Feb. 12 from 10 p.m. to 5 a.m., from Federal Avenue to Sepulveda Boulevard. One weekend night closure is expected on Saturday, Feb, 9. These night closures are necessary to install metal bridge decking for the southbound I-405 off-ramp to eastbound Wilshire Boulevard.
What to expect:
- Detour will be Federal Av to Santa Monica Bl to Sepulveda Bl and vice versa.
- Closure of westbound Wilshire to southbound I-405 on-ramp during work hours.
- Closure of southbound I-405 off-ramp to eastbound Wilshire during work hours.
- For daily closure information, please visit www.metro.net/405. You can also follow our project on www.facebook.com/405project and http://twitter.com/I-405.
- Schedule is subject to change based on daily progress and field conditions