Attention residents and commuters in the vicinity of the I-405 southbound Getty on-ramp at Sepulveda Boulevard.
The contractor will close the southbound Getty on-ramp on Friday, Sept. 28, 2012, between 10 a.m. and 11 p.m. in order to add an additional lane to the on-ramp. Sepulveda Boulevard near the Getty ramps will be reduced to one lane in each direction from 8 p.m. to midnight, in order to create right turn lanes from Sepulveda onto the southbound Getty on-ramp. This traffic reconfiguration will only be in place during this weekend’s full freeway closure.
What to expect:
- At 6 a.m., Monday, Oct. 1, the traffic reconfiguration will return to its existing condition.
- Emergency vehicle access will be maintained.
- Pedestrians will be rerouted to a safe area outside of the construction zone.
- Please note that the work is weather permitting and subject to change.
- For a listing of daily closures and latest updates visit our website at www.metro.net/405 or follow us on twitter: twitter.com/I_405 and Facebook at facebook.com/405project.