Attention residents, business owners and commuters in the vicinity of Wilshire Boulevard in between Federal Avenue and Sepulveda Boulevard.
Wilshire Boulevard will be fully closed on week nights from Thursday, Jan. 17 to Friday, Feb. 8 from 10 p.m. to 5 a.m., from Federal Avenue to Sepulveda Boulevard. This night closure is necessary to install metal bridge decking for the southbound I-405 off-ramp to eastbound Wilshire Boulevard.
What to expect:
- Detour will be Federal Av to Santa Monica Bl to Sepulveda Bl and vice versa
- Closure of westbound Wilshire to southbound I-405 on-ramp during work hours
- Closure of southbound I-405 off-ramp to eastbound Wilshire during work hours
- For daily closure information, please visit www.metro.net/405. You can also follow our project on www.facebook.com/405project and http://twitter.com/I-405.
- Schedule is subject to change based on daily progress and field conditions