Attention residents, business owners and commuters traveling in the vicinity of Sepulveda Boulevard between Wilshire Boulevard and Church Lane.
Sepulveda Boulevard will be fully closed beginning Wednesday Nov. 14 from 10 p.m. to 6 a.m., from Wilshire Boulevard to Church Lane. These nightly closures are expected to continue until Friday, Nov. 16. The closure is necessary to conduct finishing on two Wilshire ramps, as well as for utility relocation between Montana Avenue and Church Lane.
What to expect:
- Montana Avenue will remain open for local access.
- Southbound Sepulveda Boulevard traffic will be detoured to southbound Church Lane, to eastbound Sunset Boulevard, to southbound Veteran Avenue, to westbound Wilshire Boulevard and back to Sepulveda Boulevard
- Northbound Sepulveda Boulevard traffic will be detoured to eastbound Wilshire Boulevard, to northbound Veteran Avenue, to westbound Sunset Boulevard, to northbound Church Lane, back to Sepulveda Boulevard.
- Montana Avenue off-ramp will be closed at 7 p.m.
- For daily closure information, please visit metro.net/405.