These are the morning closures for Wednesday, Sept. 26. Closures are subject to change. The latest closure information can be found at metro.net/405. The Wilshire Segment runs from National Bl to Constitution Av. The Sunset Segment runs from Constitution Av to the Getty Center ramps. The Mulholland Segment begins at the Getty Center ramps and ends at Ventura Bl. Unless noted below, morning closures occur from 9am to 2:30pm.
- Sepulveda Bl reduced to one lane each direction from Montana to Bronwood.
- Homedale fully closed from Sepulveda Bl to Thurston.
- Sepulveda Bl reduced from north of Getty Center Drive to Casiano.
- Sepulveda Bl reduced to one lane each direction from Mountaingate to Skirball.
- Sepulveda Bl reduced from northbound Getty off-ramp to Getty Center Dr.
- Beloit reduced with flagger from Ohio to Santa Monica.
- Sepulveda southbound 2 lane closed from south of Wilshire to south of Salvation Army.
- Northbound off-ramp to Getty partially closed.
- Southbound on-ramp from Skirball closed 10am to 3pm.