These are the morning closures for Wednesday, Oct. 3. As you well know, closures are subject to change. The latest closure information can be found at metro.net/405. The Wilshire Segment runs from National Bl to Constitution Av. The Sunset Segment runs from Constitution Av to the Getty Center ramps. The Mulholland Segment begins at the Getty Center ramps and ends at Ventura Bl. Unless noted below, morning closures occur from 9am to 2:30pm.
- Sepulveda Bl reduced to one lane each direction from Wilshire to 1,200 feet north of Ohio.
- Cotner and Beloit reduced with flagger from Santa Monica to Ohio.
- Beloit reduced with flagger from Nebraska to Iowa.
- Sepulveda Bl reduced to one lane each direction from Montana to Bronwood.
- Homedale fully closed from Sepulveda Bl to Thurston.
- Sepulveda reduced to one lane each direction from Moraga to Church.
- Sepulveda Bl reduced to one lane direction from northbound Getty to north of Casiano.
- Sepulveda Bl reduced to one lane each direction from Mountaingate to Skirball.
- Northbound off-ramp to Skirball closed.
- Northbound on-ramp from Getty closed.
- Southbound off-ramp to Valley Vista closed.
- Southbound on-ramp from Valley Vista closed 10am to 2:30pm.
- Northbound off-ramp to Getty partially closed.