These are the morning closures for Wednesday, Sept. 19. Closures are subject to change. The latest closure information can be found at metro.net/405. The Wilshire Segment runs from National Bl to Constitution Av. The Sunset Segment runs from Constitution Av to the Getty Center ramps. The Mulholland Segment begins at the Getty Center ramps and ends at Ventura Bl. Unless noted below, AM closures occur from 9am to 2:30pm.
- Cotner and Beloit reduced with flagger from Ohio to Santa Monica.
- Sepulveda Bl reduced from north of Ohio to north of GSA entrance.
- Bellagio Rd reduced with four flaggers from Moraga Dr to Casiano, 7am to 5pm.
- Moraga Dr reduced to one lane each direction from Sepulveda Bl to Bellagio.
- Sepulveda Bl reduced to one lane each direction from Montana to Bronwood, 6am to 2:30pm.
- Sepulveda Bl reduced to one lane each direction from Moraga to Church.
- Sepulveda Bl reduced from northbound Getty off-ramp to Casiano, 9am to 5pm.
- Sepulveda Bl reduced to one lane each direction near northbound Getty off-ramp.
- Sepulveda Bl reduced from Mountaingate to Skirball.
- Fiume Walk fully closed from Sepulveda Bl to Sherman Oaks Av.
- Southbound off-ramp to Valley Vista closed.
- Southbound on-ramp from Valley Vista closed 10am to 2:30pm.
- Northbound on-ramp from Getty closed.
- Northbound off-ramp to Skirball Center Dr closed.
- Northbound off-ramp to Getty partially closed.