These are the morning closures for Tuesday, Sept. 25. Closures are subject to change. The latest closure information can be found at metro.net/405. The Wilshire Segment runs from National Bl to Constitution Av. The Sunset Segment runs from Constitution Av to the Getty Center ramps. The Mulholland Segment begins at the Getty Center ramps and ends at Ventura Bl. Unless noted below, AM closures occur from 9am to 2:30pm.
The first vehicle to cross the newly opened Sunset Bridge entered the bridge at 5:33 this morning.
- Cotner and Beloit reduced with flagger from Ohio to Santa Monica.
- Bellagio Rd reduced with two flaggers from Moraga to Casiano, 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Moraga Dr reduced to one lane each direction from Sepulveda Bl to Bellagio Rd.
- Sepulveda Bl reduced to one lane each direction from Montana to Bronwood.
- Homedale fully closed from Sepulveda Bl to Thurston.
- Sepulveda Bl reduced from Moraga to Church.
- Sepulveda Bl reduced from northbound Getty off-ramp to Getty Center Dr.
- Sepulveda Bl reduced to one lane each direction from Mountaingate to Skirball.
- Northbound and southbound on-ramp from Getty closed.
- Northbound off-ramp to Skirball Center Dr closed.
- Southbound on-ramp from Valley Vista closed 10 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- Northbound off-ramp to Getty partially closed.