These are the morning closures for Tuesday, Oct. 16 2012. Closures are subject to change. The latest closure information can be found at metro.net/405. The Wilshire Segment runs from National Bl to Constitution Av. The Sunset Segment runs from Constitution Av to the Getty Center ramps. The Mulholland Segment begins at the Getty Center ramps and ends at Ventura Bl. Unless noted below, morning closures occur from 9am to 2:30pm.
- Due to a maddening glitch, closures are not appearing on the I-405 website; we expect to fix this tomorrow.
- Sepulveda Bl reduced from south of Wilshire to north of Ohio.
- Beloit reduced with flaggers from Santa Monica to Ohio.
- Sepulveda Bl reduced from Montana to Bronwood, 6am to 2:30pm.
- Bronwood fully closed from Sepulveda Bl to Thurston.
- Sepulveda Bl reduced from Sunset Bridge to Ovada.
- Sepulveda Bl reduced from northbound Getty off-ramp to Moraga Dr, 9am to 5pm.
- Southbound on-ramp from Skirball Center Dr closed.