These are the morning and afternoon closures for Tuesday, Nov. 20. Closures are subject to change. The latest closure information can be found at metro.net/405. The Wilshire Segment runs from National Bl to Constitution Av. The Sunset Segment runs from Constitution Av to the Getty Center ramps. The Mulholland Segment begins at the Getty Center ramps and ends at Ventura Bl. Unless noted below, morning closures occur from 9am to 2:30pm.
- Sepulveda Bl reduced to one lane each direction near Constitution.
- Beloit reduced with flagger from Santa Monica Bl to Ohio.
- Sepulveda Bl reduced from Homedale to Church Ln.
- Sepulveda Bl reduced at Ovada.
- Sepulveda Bl reduced to one lane each direction from Montana to Church Ln.
- Homedale fully closed from Sepulveda Bl to Thurston.
- Ovada fully closed from Sepulveda Bl to Acanto.
- Sepulveda Bl reduced to one lane each direction from Getty Center Dr to Moraga Dr.
- Sepulveda Bl reduced to one lane each direction from south of Skirball Center Dr to Mission Dump.
- Southbound off-ramp to Skirball Center Dr closed.
- Southbound on-ramp from Valley Vista closed 10am to 2:30pm.