These are the morning closures for Tuesday, Oct. 9. Closures are subject to change. The latest closure information can be found at metro.net/405. The Wilshire Segment runs from National Bl to Constitution Av. The Sunset Segment runs from Constitution Av to the Getty Center ramps. The Mulholland Segment begins at the Getty Center ramps and ends at Ventura Bl. Unless noted below, morning closures occur from 9am to 2:30pm.
- Sepulveda Bl reduced from south of Wilshire to Salvation Army facilities (north of Ohio).
- Beloit reduced with flagger from Nebraska to Iowa and Santa Monica Bl to Ohio.
- Ovada fully closed from Sepulveda to Alcanto.
- Bellagio Rd closed with two flaggers from Moraga Dr to Casiano, 8:30am to 3pm.
- Sepulveda Bl reduced to one lane each direction from Montana to Bronwood.
- Bronwood fully closed from Sepulveda Bl to Thurston.
- Sepulveda Bl reduced to one lane each direction from Moraga Dr to Church Ln.
- Sepulveda Bl reduced to one lane each direction from northbound Getty off-ramp to Casiano.
- Northbound off-ramp to Skirball Center Dr closed.
- Northbound on-ramp from Getty closed.
- Southbound off-ramp to Skirball closed.
- Southbound on-ramp from Valley Vista closed 10am to 2:30pm.
- Northbound off-ramp to Getty Center Dr closed.