These are the morning closures for Tuesday, Nov. 6. Closures are subject to change. The latest closure information can be found at metro.net/405. The Wilshire Segment runs from National Bl to Constitution Av. The Sunset Segment runs from Constitution Av to the Getty Center ramps. The Mulholland Segment begins at the Getty Center ramps and ends at Ventura Bl. Unless noted below, morning closures occur from 9am to 2:30pm.
- Sepulveda Bl reduced from Montana to Constitution.
- Beloit reduced with flagger from Santa Monica Bl to Ohio.
- Sepulveda Bl reduced from Montana to Ovada, 6am to 2:30pm.
- Sepulveda Bl reduced to one lane each direction from Montana to Bronwood.
- Homedale fully closed from Sepulveda Bl to Thurston, 6am to 2:30pm.
- Sepulveda Bl reduced to one lane each direction from south of Getty Center Dr to Casiano.
- Sepulveda Bl northbound 2 lane closed near Moraga Dr for 24 hours.
- Sepulveda Bl reduced to one lane each direction from Getty Center to south of Getty ramps.
- Sepulveda Bl reduced to one lane each direction near northbound Getty off-ramp.
- Northbound off-ramp to Getty partially closed.
- Northbound on-ramp from Skirball Center Dr closed.
- Northbound off-ramp to Skirball closed.
- Southbound on-ramp from Valley Vista closed 10am to 2:30p.m.