These are the morning closures for Thursday, Sept. 27. Closures are subject to change. The latest closure information can be found at metro.net/405. The Wilshire Segment runs from National Bl to Constitution Av. The Sunset Segment runs from Constitution Av to the Getty Center ramps. The Mulholland Segment begins at the Getty Center ramps and ends at Ventura Bl. Unless noted below, morning closures occur from 9am to 2:30pm.
- Sepulveda Bl reduced from south of Wilshire to Salvation Army facilities.
- Beloit reduced with flagger from Santa Monica Bl to Ohio.
- Sepulveda Bl reduced to one lane each direction from Montana to Bronwood.
- Homedale fully closed from Sepulveda Bl to Thurston.
- Sepulveda Bl reduced to one lane each direction from north of Getty Center Dr to Casiano.
- Sepulveda Bl reduced to one lane in each direction near northbound Getty off-ramp.
- Sepulveda Bl reduced to one lane in each direction from Mountaingate to Skirball.
- Southbound on-ramp from Getty Center Dr closed.
- Southbound on-ramp from Valley Vista closed 10am to 2:30pm.
- Northbound on-ramp from Getty closed.
- Northbound off-ramp to Skirball closed.
- Northbound off-ramp to Getty partially closed.