These are the morning closures for Thursday, Aug. 30. Closures are subject to change. The latest closure information can be found at metro.net/405. The Wilshire Segment runs from National Bl to Constitution Av. The Sunset Segment runs from Constitution Av to the Getty Center ramps. Segment 3 begins at the Getty Center ramps and ends at Ventura Bl.
- Unless noted below, AM closures occur from 9 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- Cotner reduced with flagger from Ohio to Santa Monica Bl
- Beloit reduced with flagger from Santa Monica Bl to Ohio.
- Sepulveda Bl reduced to one lane each direction near Constitution.
- Sunset Wy reduced with flagger from Sepulveda Bl to Sunset Bl, 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Bellagio Rd reduced with five flaggers from Moraga to Casiano, 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Sepulveda Bl reduced from north of Moraga to Casiano, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Sepulveda Bl reduced to one lane each direction from north of Montana to Ovada.
- Sepulveda reduced with flagger from Montana to Sepulveda Wy, 6 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- Homedale fully closed from Sepulveda Bl to Thurston, 6am to 4pm.
- Sepulveda Bl reduced to one lane each direction near Getty Center.
- Sepulveda Bl reduced near Skirball Center Dr.
- Northbound on-ramp from Skirball Center Dr closed.
- Southbound on-ramp from Valley Vista closed 10 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.