These are the morning closures for Monday, Oct. 8. As you well know, closures are subject to change. The latest closure information can be found at metro.net/405. The Wilshire Segment runs from National Bl to Constitution Av. The Sunset Segment runs from Constitution Av to the Getty Center ramps. The Mulholland Segment begins at the Getty Center ramps and ends at Ventura Bl. Unless noted below, morning closures occur from 9am to 2:30pm.
- Sepulveda Bl reduced from south of Wilshire to south of Salvation Army (north of Ohio).
- Cotner reduced with flagger from Ohio to Santa Monica Bl.
- Beloit reduced with flagger from Nebraska to Iowa.
- Sepulveda Bl reduced from Montana to Bronwood, 6am to 2:30pm.
- Homedale fully closed from Sepulveda Bl to Thurston.
- Sepulveda Bl reduced to one lane each direction near the Getty ramps.
- Ovada fully closed from Sepulveda Bl to Alcanto.