These are the morning closures for Monday, Sept. 24. Closures are subject to change. The latest closure information can be found at metro.net/405. The Wilshire Segment runs from National Bl to Constitution Av. The Sunset Segment runs from Constitution Av to the Getty Center ramps. The Mulholland Segment begins at the Getty Center ramps and ends at Ventura Bl. Unless noted below, AM closures occur from 9am to 2:30pm.
- Cotner and Beloit reduced with flaggers from Ohio to Santa Monica Bl.
- Sepulveda Bl reduced to one lane each direction from Montana to Bronwood.
- Homedale fully closed from Sepulveda to Thurston.
- Sepulveda Bl reduced to one lane each direction from northbound Getty off-ramp to Getty Center Dr.
- Sepulveda Bl reduced to one lane each direction from Mountaingate to Skirball.
- Northbound on-ramp from Getty closed.
- Northbound off-ramp to Getty partially closed.
- Southbound on-ramp from and off-ramp to Skirball closed 10am to 2:30pm.