These are the morning closures for Friday, Nov. 2. Closures are subject to change. The latest closure information can be found at metro.net/405. The Wilshire Segment runs from National Bl to Constitution Av. The Sunset Segment runs from Constitution Av to the Getty Center ramps. The Mulholland Segment begins at the Getty Center ramps and ends at Ventura Bl. Unless noted below, morning closures occur from 9am to 2:30pm.
- Cotner fully closed from Santa Monica Bl to Ohio.
- Sepulveda Bl reduced from Montana to Ovada, 6am to 2:30pm.
- Homedale fully closed from Sepulveda to Thurston, 6am to 2:30pm.
- Sepulveda Bl reduced to one lane each direction from Getty Center Dr to Casiano.
- Northbound Sepulveda Bl 2 lane closed for five days and nights beginning 4am.
- Sepulveda Bl reduced from Sunset Bridge to north of Moraga.
- Sepulveda Bl reduced to one lane each direction near Getty Center.
- Sepulveda Bl reduced to one lane each direction near northbound Getty off-ramp.
- Northbound on-ramp from Getty closed 9am to 2:30pm.
- Northbound off-ramp to Getty partially closed.
- Southbound on-ramp from Valley Vista closed 10am to 2:30pm.