These are the morning closures for Friday, Sept. 14. Closures are subject to change. The latest closure information can be found at metro.net/405. The Wilshire Segment runs from National Bl to Constitution Av. The Sunset Segment runs from Constitution Av to the Getty Center ramps. Segment 3 begins at the Getty Center ramps and ends at Ventura Bl. Unless noted below, AM closures occur from 9am to 2:30pm.
- Cotner and Beloit reduced with flagger from Ohio to Santa Monica Bl.
- Sunset Wy reduced with flagger from Sepulveda Bl to Sunset Bl, 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Bellagio Rd reduced with three flaggers from Moraga to Casiano, 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Moraga Dr reduced to one lane each direction from Sepulveda Bl to Bellagio.
- Sepulveda Bl reduced to one lane each direction from Moraga Dr to Montana.
- Sepulveda Bl reduced to one lane each direction from Getty ramps to Casiano.
- Sepulveda Bl reduced from Mountaingate to south of Skirball.
- Northbound off-ramp to Getty partially closed.
- Northbound off-ramp to Skirball Center Dr closed, 10 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.